Return policy for online shopping at www.technomusicindia.in
(Please note – Due to present situation of Covid-19, processing of Return requests could take longer time than normal.)
7 – DAY 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, return it for a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 7 days from the Delivery date.
- TECHNO MUSIC INDIA only accepts returns made within the first 7 days from delivery.
- Should you find it necessary to return any merchandise, it must be shipped within this 7-day guarantee period.
- All returned items must be in the original packaging complete with all components including the warranty card and owner’s manual and show no signs of wear or abuse. Please pack the item properly, as it was delivered to you, so that there is no damage or dents during return shipment process. Otherwise the return will either be refused or subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Refunds are made for product value only, excluding shipping and handling charges, unless you have received a damaged or defective product. Products received with physical damage must be reported to TECHNO MUSIC INDIA within same days of the delivery date via email with product picture and unboxing video.
Terms & conditions for return process:
- TECHNO MUSIC HOUSE only accepts returns made within the first Seven (7) days after delivery.
- All return items must include original packaging along the owner’s manual, warranty card and should not show any wear or abuse with the product.
The following items are non-returnable except for defects:
- Opened or used sets of strings, boxes of reeds,
- Computer software, Audio interface, Midi Keyboards (or any other product that require registration in order to be used. Once registered, the product cannot be reassigned to another user and therefore, we cannot accept the return)
- Internal earphones, earplugs, traditional and ethnic wind instruments, Saxophone, harmonicas etc. (hygiene issues),
- Pickups or other items that have been installed,
- Drumheads and sticks, books, cassettes, CDs, DVDs, and videos.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered.
- Products purchased as open box cannot be returned. Open Box products have been tested and are guaranteed to be functional. If your open box product is non-functional, please contact us.
- Products damaged due to the use of an inappropriate power supply or products that were damaged due to voltage stability issues.
If you would like to return a product, it is required to contact us as soon as possible at +91- 011- 4330 6941 or email us to email@example.com.
All returns must be authorised and the return shipment must be mailed within 7 days of the delivery of your order.
Please pack the product .properly, as it was delivered to you, so that there is no damage or dents during return shipment process.
Please send your return to:
TECHNO MUSIC INDIA
B-239, 2nd Floor
New Delhi – 110092
Phone – +91 – 011 – 4330 6941
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
The refund will be initiated only after the package has been received back at our store at New Delhi.
The refund amount will be transferred, as per banking and payment gateway norms, within seven business days of the receipt of the returned shipment at our store.
- THIS RETURN POLICY IS APPLICABLE FOR YOUR ONLINE PURCHASES ON “TECHNOMUSICINDIA.IN” ONLY.
- THIS RETURN POLICY IS NOT APPLICABLE IF YOU VISIT OUR DEALER’S SHOWROOM, CHOOSE AND PURCHASE THE INSTRUMENT PERSONALLY.
For further information on our guarantees, shipping, and return policies, please contact us.