Other than as specifically provided in any separate formal purchase agreement between you and TECHNO MUSIC INDIA, these terms and conditions (this “Agreement”) apply to all of your online purchases from the website at www.technomusicindia.in (the “Site”) and may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by you through the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement, or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and TECHNO MUSIC INDIA.
By purchasing products and/or services from the Site, you agree to be bound by and accept this Agreement. Orders are not binding upon TECHNO MUSIC INDIA until accepted by TECHNO MUSIC INDIA. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. TECHNO MUSIC INDIA will indicate its acceptance of an order by acknowledging your order by reply email or by shipping the ordered items to you.
MRP is the manufacturer’s suggested retail price. We may commonly sell products at prices lower than MRP and, for any given product, no sales may have occurred at MRP.
MRP is a benchmark to compare our discounts from MRP to pricing offered by other retailers. Whether other retailers sell at MRP will vary by product, geographic location, type of store, and over time.
Although we periodically update the MRP in our direct mail offerings and on our website as we receive them, in some cases manufacturers may change their MRP without notice to us.
Please contact the manufacturer of a specific product for the most up-to-date MRP information.
MRP quoted for house or private label brands are developed internally in consideration of comparable name brand products. We may commonly sell such products at prices lower than MRP and for any given product, no sales may have occurred at MRP.
Although our limited time events are intended to be limited time events, our low prices offered during these events may continue in effect after the event.
Internet orders may be paid for using the following methods: VISA, MasterCard, NEFT, Cheque, and Direct Cash Deposit. If you cannot place an order online, please call us at +91 – 011 – 4330 6941 to place your order, or email email@example.com. Cash can be directly deposited into our bank account.
Some products, including those identified as Hot Deals, Limited Quantity items, and Free Gifts may be limited to stock on hand and are offered on a first come, first served basis.
SHIPPING CHARGES—TAXES AND TITLE
Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on your order form. Most orders received before 4:00 p.m., are shipped within 5 – 7 working days! Orders placed on Sundays, or holidays will be processed the next business day. As a security precaution, initial orders and orders shipping to alternate addresses may be held for extended verification. We reserve the right to make partial shipments, which will not relieve you of your obligation to pay for the remaining deliveries.
All items purchased from TECHNO MUSIC INDIA are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
For more information on our shipping policies, including rates, delivery times, and delays, please write email or call us at email firstname.lastname@example.org || +91 – 011 – 4330 6941
All new products are sold with the manufacturer’s limited warranty. The warranty period and service varies by manufacturer and product.
TECHNO MUSIC INDIA PROVIDES NO SEPARATE WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TECHNO MUSIC INDIA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS SOLD TO YOU, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
7-DAY 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, return it for a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 7 days from the delivery date.
TECHNO MUSIC INDIA only accepts returns made within the first 7 days from the delivery date.
Should you find it necessary to return any merchandise, it must be shipped within this 7-day guarantee period. All returned items must be in the original packaging complete with all components including the warranty card and owner’s manual and show no signs of wear or abuse; otherwise the return will either be refused or subject to a 15% restocking fee. Credit card returns are issued a credit for purchase price. Refunds are made for product value only, excluding shipping and handling charges.
Send your return to:
TECHNO MUSIC INDIA
B-239, 2nd Floor
New Delhi – 110092
Phone – +91 – 011 – 4330 6941
Email – email@example.com
Terms & conditions for return process:
- Techno Music India only accepts returns made within the first seven (7) days after delivery.
- All return items must include original packaging along the owner’s manual, warranty card and should not show any wear or abuse with the product.
- The following items are non-returnable except for defects: opened or used sets of strings, boxes of reeds, computer software, soundcards, tubes, internal earphones, earplugs, traditional and ethnic wind instruments, harmonicas (hygiene issues), raw-frame speakers, pickups that have been installed, drumheads and sticks, books, cassettes, CDs, DVDs, and videos.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- The following items are NOT covered by this warranty.
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- USB Cables, Power adapters or any accessory item are not covered under warranty.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non -approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification from factory standards.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, alteration, misuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than www.technomusicindia.in.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons.
- Loss or theft.
- Damage caused by battery leakage.
- The cleaning of controls or contacts of electronics due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment.
For complete details on our guarantees, shipping, and return policies, please contact us.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
We usually stock 90% of what we sell. From time to time, stock shortages may occur. If an item is out of stock, we will notify you by email with an approximation of when the item is expected to arrive. If this time is over 10 working days, we will automatically issue a complete refund and place your order on hold. The refund is processed within 7 working days. For orders with multiple products we will, at your request, ship what is currently in stock and ship the back ordered item when it arrives at no additional cost.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TECHNO MUSIC INDIA DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT. TECHNO MUSIC INDIA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR STATUTORY DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BUNDLED WITH THE PRODUCTS, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR OTHERWISE, TECHNO MUSIC INDIA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
APPLICABLE LAW—RESALE OR EXPORT
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of India. You agree and represent that you are buying for your own personal use only, and not for resale or export.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions shall for all purposes be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Delhi and the state of Delhi as those laws is applied to contracts entered into and to be performed entirely in Delhi, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Any suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be commenced exclusively in state or district court in Delhi, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.